Personal Letter
What does the personal letter look like? The following is an example of a personal letter :
Purwosari, March 18, 2020
For my good friend,
Rahayutyas
In Surabaya
Assalamualaikum, Wr. Wb.
Hello Yas, how are you? Have you been well? I hope you in Surabaya are in good health. May you and your family always be in the happiness and protection of Allah SWT. Aamiin
Yas, I really miss it. How long have we not met, exactly since we graduated from elementary school and you decided to move to Surabaya. Maybe it was about two years ago, Yas, we last met. And since then I have never heard from you again. I hope you will always remember me, Yas.
Oh yeah Yas, I have good news for you. It seems like my family and I plan to come to Surabaya to visit my brother who is getting married there. Most likely I will join yas if there is no exam schedule here.
I hope when I am in Surabaya, I can meet you, Yas. We will play together again like in elementary school. I still remember a long time ago when you and I tried to experiment making various kinds of food. Even though it feels a little strange and charred, but we still laugh while eating the food, yes Yas.
But, now I can cook a little bit, Yas. So, when I see you later, I'm ready to cook all kinds of food. And of course this time it didn't burn again and the taste was pretty good too.
Yas, that's all the news from me, say hello to your beautiful and kind mother. Take care of your health, Yas. See you in Surabaya.
Send warm regards,
Alda
That's all from me, Thank you for attention, good benefit.


Komentar
Posting Komentar