English Practice Exam

RECOUNT TEXT 

"Service Learning about SDGs with My Mother"



    Yesterday at the end of the 12th grade semester, I got an English practical exam assignment regarding Service Learning. I also invited my mother to share knowledge with each other. Because my mother has only listened to me to learn about the SDGs. I also decided to tell my mother what SDGs are. So that my mother also knows what I have learned so far in English, apart from learning English, namely the SDGs. This opportunity is an extraordinary opportunity because all this time my mother is the one who shares all her knowledge about life that is so vast that I can have insight into life. Meanwhile yesterday I shared my knowledge about SDGs. Therefore, I am excited to do this service learning.
  
  I also prepared everything needed for the service learning. Starting from the pictures and material that I will convey later. After that, I invited my mother to get ready and start the service learning. I took videos and pictures during the service learning. My mother is happy to listen to what I have to say. Shortly thereafter, the service learning ended. And I thank my mother for being happy that she participated in the service learning and helped me complete this task. After that, I edited the video and photo. And start retelling into Recount Text and uploading it to blogger. 

    And finally the short experience was over. I am very happy to have the opportunity and experience to explain about SDGs to my mother even though it is only a little part of the SDGs but it's okay at least my mother knows what I have learned so far. Even though it was very short, the service learning was a memorable experience for me and I want to keep repeating it again in the future not only with my mother but also the people around me.

Photo Documentation







Videos Documentation



That's all for me, Thank you for attention, good benefit



Komentar

Postingan Populer