Love All Creatures and World


National Geographic

 The habbits that we do can also be bad for the environment. In fact, withoutus knowing it can damage the earth we live in

Animal Dung Which Causes Air Pollution




Past
( S + Past /V2)
Reflection

I have long raised farm animals such as chickens and ducks. Every day animals are given food. With that animal, no food is wasted. This animal activity is behind my house. I wanted my farm animals to growed fat and produce many eggs. Without me knowing, I never thought of the filth of the animal. I didn't imagined that my attitude could cause the earth to be in bad shape right now.



Present Continuous
( S + is/am/are +V ing)
Action Now

I need to keeping chickens and ducks. So I can getting the meat and eggs. And also no food is wasted. With this farm animal my wish can come true. However, now I want my farm animals to stay healthy and fat. Therefore, I no longer want to ignore the cleanliness of the enclosure environment. I doing this so that the environment becomes cleaner and far from unpleasant odors. So that my farm animals can develop properly.



Future
( S + will present / V1 )
Action Plan

If what I do is able to reduce pollution around my home environment. I will clean the cage more regularly. I will also plan to start processing my farm animals manure to become more useful which is to become compos. I will learn how to make compost.

Wisdom

After rethinking the amount of animal waste that accumulates every day around the house would caused unpleasant odors and caused air pollution. This could caused disease. And this could also worsen the condition of the earth's ozone layer. And would worsen life on earth in the future.



Love
  • I have to love my environment and my farm animals.
  • I have to stop ignoring my farm animals manure until it builds up and produces an unpleasant odor. 
  • I have to care about the health of my farm animals. 
  • I also have to be diligent in cleaning the cage from dirt


Pledge
  • I will learn to make compost. 
  • I and my family will be more diligent in cleaning the cage


  Reflection

My Activity



Action Now

My Activity

My Activity with Mother

 Garbage That is Pilled Up and Burned Causes Air Pollution and Land Pollution



Past

( S + Past /V2)

Reflection

 I like  to consumed food or beverage packaging while doing school work. I also used paper a lot in doing this task. Starting from counting or just drawing. I really like writing on paper and accompanied by snacks or beverage packaging. Unwittingly, my bad habits have caused garbage to pile up. And because it was not pleasant to look at.I burned it to the ground so that it would not be seen to pile up and ruin the view. I never imagined that this would cause something bad for the environment.

Present Continuous

( S + is/am/are +V ing)

Action Now

 I need snacks and drinks that accompany me while studying and I also need some paper to complete the assignment. However, now I choosing snacks and drinks made at home by my mother, who are healthier and also do not produce plastic waste. I also reducing the use of paper without meaningful goals and benefits. So that now plastic and paper waste can be reduced from the activities that I doing. I also sorting and collecting this garbage so that it can be reused.


                 Future

( S + will present / V1 )

Action Plan

If this action is able to improve the state of my environment, I plan to continue and do it regularly. I will also plan to process paper, food wrappers and beverage bottles into a beautiful and useful craft. I will also be more diligent in sorting and learning to make crafts and also learning to make snacks with my mother at home.

Wisdom

Litter that is left to accumulate which is then burned can cause soil damage by being mixed with plastic waste that is difficult to decompose. This will cause the land to no longer be planted by plants. And if it keeps happening this will cause us to have difficulty getting fruits or vegetables in the future.

Love

  • I have to love the land so that it remains fertile and also plants so that it can grow in my yard.
  • I have to stop eating snacks and drinks that are wrapped in plastic.
  • I also need to stop using excessive paper without a clear purpose.
  • I have to be diligent in sorting garbage so that it can be reused.
  • We must care about the environment around us.


Pledge

  • I will learn many ways to make crafts from waste and also make my own snacks at home.
  • I will also be diligent in sorting trash and also learn a lot not to waste paper waste.


 Reflection

My Activity


Action Now

My Activity
My Activity with Mother

That's all for me, Thank you for attention, good benefit💕
 


Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer